G Plan has been producing iconic sofas, chairs and furniture for over 100 years. Our contemporary and classic designs enable us to offer a sofa for almost every home.
And since 1898 we’ve had an unrivalled reputation for excellence and quality which is something that we want to maintain. As such, we are always working to meet our customers’ needs by offering comfortable and high quality sofas coupled with an unrivalled level of service.
We recruit experienced professionals from a variety of backgrounds. In all cases, we look for people with good communication skills, a friendly personality, the ability to work in a team, energy and resilience.
Our current vacancies will be posted on this page. Alternatively you can contact us for more information about working for G Plan.
HR Administration Officer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Administration Officer to join a busy, fast-paced factory environment.
Reporting to the Group HR Executive, you will be responsible for providing a HR Administration service for G Plan including:
• Processing offer letters, scheduling interviews, liaising with recruitment agencies and organising reference requests
• Organising referrals to Occupational Health and obtaining medical reports
• Managing simple ER issues including discipline and grievance
• Ensuring return to work interviews are completed and discussing concerns with management
• Administering changes to terms and conditions of employment
• Carrying out exit interviews and reporting on any issues
• Preparing induction programmes for new hires and prepare all new starter documentation
• Maintaining and updating personnel files and HR systems
• Updating organisation charts
Although not essential, previous HR experience in manufacturing would be an advantage.
Ideally CIPD qualified or working towards this, you must have excellent communication and organisation skills, with the ability to manage and prioritise workloads.
Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience.
To apply, please send CV and Covering letter to Emma Thrall, Group HR Executive [email protected]