Hours: 9.00 - 5.30 Monday to Friday
An exciting, full time, opportunity has arisen within our Marketing team. Reporting to the Head of Brand and Retail Operations, the Brand Manager will actively drive brand growth through the professional management of marketing strategies, projects, budgets, teams and partners.
Within this role the Brand Manager will help to set and effectively deliver brand strategy, and coordinate, review and measure brand projects / strategies across core and sub brands. They will develop a strong understanding of consumer insight and sales analysis and generate fresh ideas to help grow the brand. The Brand Manager will take responsibility for delivering all aspects of marketing support to the business and will lead the Marketing Assistant in the management of their tasks.
- A brand expert who understands what it takes to create and build a brand.
- 5 years’ experience within a marketing/brand role.
- Marketing graduate.
- Digital expertise – good working knowledge of digital media, PPC, SEO, CMS systems, email marketing, user and manager of social channels.
- Pro-active self-starter who enjoys taking initiative.
- Team player.
- Experience of briefing others, great presentation skills.
- Enthusiastic, positive, energetic, creative thinker.
- Excellent project management skills, able to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent language skills and attention to detail.
- Experience of managing creative projects and designers/agencies.
- Commercially aware and comfortable managing a budget.
Applications are invited in writing to Sarah Edwards, HR Manager, [email protected]