Terms and conditions
This site is operated by G Plan, Hampton Park West, Melksham, Wiltshire, England, SN12 6GU. Reg No. 149073.
By using or accessing the G Plan website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions.
Please note products are not available for sale via the G Plan Collections website, only through selected retail stockists. Separate terms and conditions apply to purchases made from our stockists.
If you have any comments, problems or questions regarding the products and services featured on this site, please email us. If you have experienced any technical difficulties please email us.
- 1.1. We reserve the right to amend the specifications of any product featured on this site.
- 1.2. Leather products are made from quality natural leathers and may not be uniform in colour or texture. We only use the finest hides, but some may show natural marks and scars. Some leathers will change with age and exposure to sunlight.
- 1.3. The colours of our products are displayed as accurately as possible. However we cannot guarantee your monitor's display will accurately reflect the colour of the product featured.
- 2.1. All dimensions supplied by us are approximate.
Site Content and Disclaimers
- 3.1. Every effort is made to ensure the complete accuracy of our website, however some details contained on the website may change from time to time and it is possible that errors will occur. We will use our best endeavours to rectify any errors, as swiftly as possible.
- 3.2. To the maximum extent permissible by law, we exclude all warranties, express or implied as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. We cannot accept liability for any particular material on the website or as a result of any use of or reliance placed upon the information contained on this website.
- 3.3. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this website is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your own computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- 3.4. We reserve the right to change specifications, colours and materials shown in our brochure and on our website or to withdraw products without prior notice.
- 4.1. G Plan operates in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 ("the Act").
- 4.2. Personal data is processed in accordance with this Act.
The website is operated in the UK. Accordingly the laws of England and Wales govern claims relating to, including the use of, this web site and the materials contained therein. If you choose to access our web site from outside England and Wales you do so on your own initiative and you hereby agree that in the event of a dispute between G Plan and you the laws of England and Wales will apply at all times.
G Plan Upholstery competitions are open to all UK residents (including residents of the Channel Island and the Isle Of Man), except those closely related to a G Plan Upholstery or McCann Erickson staff member or anyone involved in the competition. Winners will be judged by G Plan Upholstery and McCann Erickson. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize is not transferable and there will be no cash alternative. Check individual competitions details for closing dates. Winners will be notified by email or phone.