Terms & Conditions
This site is operated by G Plan, Hampton Park West, Melksham, Wiltshire, England, SN12 6GU. Reg No. 149073. By using or accessing the G Plan website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. Please note products are not available for sale via the G Plan Collections website, only through selected retail stockists. Separate terms and conditions apply to purchases made from our stockists.
If you have any comments, problems or questions regarding the products and services featured on this site, please email us. If you have experienced any technical difficulties please email us.
1.1. We reserve the right to amend the specifications of any product featured on this site.
1.2. Leather products are made from quality natural leathers and may not be uniform in colour or texture. We only use the finest hides, but some may show natural marks and scars. Some leathers will change with age and exposure to sunlight.
1.3. The colours of our products are displayed as accurately as possible. However we cannot guarantee your monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the product featured.
2.1. All dimensions supplied by us are approximate.
Site Content and Disclaimers
3.1. Every effort is made to ensure the complete accuracy of our website, however some details contained on the website may change from time to time and it is possible that errors will occur. We will use our best endeavours to rectify any errors, as swiftly as possible.
3.2. To the maximum extent permissible by law, we exclude all warranties, express or implied as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. We cannot accept liability for any particular material on the website or as a result of any use of or reliance placed upon the information contained on this website.
3.3. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this website is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your own computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
3.4. We reserve the right to change specifications, colours and materials shown in our brochure and on our website or to withdraw products without prior notice.
4.1. G Plan operates in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”).
4.2. Personal data is processed in accordance with this Act.
The website is operated in the UK. Accordingly the laws of England and Wales govern claims relating to, including the use of, this web site and the materials contained therein. If you choose to access our web site from outside England and Wales you do so on your own initiative and you hereby agree that in the event of a dispute between G Plan and you the laws of England and Wales will apply at all times.
G Plan Christmas Competition – Your Decorations Terms and Conditions.
The promoter and operator of the Christmas Decoration Competition (the ‘Promotion’) is G Plan Upholstery, Hampton Park West, Melksham, Wiltshire, SN12 6GU (the ‘Promoter’).
The following terms and conditions (‘Terms and Conditions’) and any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion on www.gplanvintage.co.uk form part of these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement between the participants of the Promotion (the ‘Participants’) and the Promoter:
1. All Participants confirm that they have read these Terms and Conditions carefully before submitting their entry. By entering the promotion, Participants acknowledge and confirm their complete acceptance and full understanding of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion and these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on the G Plan Vintage site, under the ‘Inspirations’ page.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to remove/disqualify any entries that are deemed inappropriate.
4. In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, conduct, results, and all other matters relating to the promotion, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter or to win. A purchase will not increase your odds of winning.
6. Applications to participate in the Promotion must be made via the official G Plan Vintage Facebook site once the competition has gone live.
7. By entering the Promotion, Participants hereby declare that all information submitted for registration is true, accurate and complete.
8. To qualify to enter the Promotion, Participants must be UK residents, at least 18 years of age, and must accurately complete all entry requirements.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify eligibility of Participants and disqualify any entrant in the event that the Participant is less than 18 years of age or otherwise does not satisfy any of the qualification requirements.
10. Employees of G Plan and their immediate families will not be eligible to enter, nor shall any affiliated agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
HOW TO ENTER & ENTRY DEADLINE
11. Entry. The Promotion will begin at 11:00 (GMT) on 10th December 2014, and all entries must be received by 16:00 (GMT) on 22nd December 2014 (the “Promotion Period”).
12. The following rules apply to each submission:
Step 1. G Plan Vintage will post the competition: “Competition time! For your chance to win one of two pairs of tickets for a skate, champagne and truffle experience at Somerset House, simply show us your festive home! Like this image and leave a picture of your decorations in the post below to enter. Ts&Cs apply: bit.ly/1BhboM9” to Facebook
Step 2. On the Facebook competition, fans must like the image and comment with a picture of their Christmas decorations.
Step 3. On the Facebook competition, fans are able to share, like and comment the competition post as much as they want.
JUDGING & PRIZES
13. Two winners will be selected within 3 days of the final day of the Promotion Period, from among all eligible entries received within the Promotion Period. Two winners shall be selected from the Facebook competition. The judge, the Promoter, will judge the entries on the basis of the brand fit. By participating, Participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judge, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
14. Winner notification and acceptance: The winners shall be notified via Facebook and asked for their contact details for G Plan to contact them to arrange the prize. The winners of the prize will win one of two pairs of tickets to Somerset House for a skate, champagne and truffle experience on 10th January 2015 at 3:00 (GMT). Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. No substitution of either prize is allowed. The winner accepts that prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. G Plan are not liable if the event is cancelled due to circumstances outside of our control.
15. Once the winners’ details have been provided to G Plan, the tickets will be posted to each winner by First Class Recorded Delivery.
16. Tickets are valid for the 15:00 (GMT) session on 10th January 2015, winners are advised to arrive 20 minutes before skate session starts. Champagne and truffles are valid for one hour after the ticket holders’ skate session. Champagne is subject to age restrictions. For more information on the event please visit: http://www.somersethouse.org.uk/ice-rink/skate-extras/skate-champagne-and-truffles.
17. Entrants must arrange and fund their own travel both to and from the event, prizes include the tickets for the experience only.
PRIVACY & DATA PROTECTION
18. Please note that details of all entrants will be kept on a database. As part of the entry Terms and Conditions, the database will only be passed to the following third parties: the Promoter, and Thinking Juice Limited, Holland House, St Paul’s Place, Bournemouth, BH8 8GG, United Kingdom. This is to enable analysis or processing of the Promotion and prize fulfilment. Personal information of entrants will only be used for judging the competition and contacting winners to arrange delivery of prizes.
19. All Participants to the Promotion are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them, and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise. This may include their name or image being used on websites, magazines, social media platforms, blogs or mobile sites at any time as a result of the competition.
20. The Promoter reserves the absolute right at its absolute discretion to disqualify or not award a prize to an entrant who in the Promoters opinion it considers to have not complied with any of these terms and conditions or entered in to the spirit of these terms and conditions. The Promoter also reserves the right to disqualify any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this competition.
21. Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation.
22. In the event the Promotion is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Promoter which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Promotion, Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Promotion. Should the Promotion be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Promoter reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
23. By entering, participants acknowledge and agree that the Promoter, and their respective corporate parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and the officers, employees and agents of each of them (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) will not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from any participant’s acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize(s), participation in the Promotion, printing, mailing or distribution errors, or any malfunctions of the telephone network, computer Internet system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Promotion Entities will not be responsible or liable for any injury or damage to any participant’s or third person’s computer and/or its contents, related to or resulting from the Promotion.
24. Participants shall indemnify the Promoter, its agents and its contractors against any damages, losses, costs and expenses (including all legal costs on an indemnity basis), and other liabilities which any of them incur or may incur in connection with any claim from third party against the Promoter, its agents and/or its contractors arising out or as a result of any incorrectness, misrepresentation or breach of the representations, Terms and Conditions, warranties and undertakings by the Participants, or the settlement of any such claim.
JURISDICTION/ APPLICABLE LAW
25. This competition will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. By participating the participants agree that any and all disputes regarding this competition will be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.